- C & I Home
- Special Events
Planning Tools & Resources
- Queenstown & Southern Lakes Product Directory
- Supporting Collateral
- Industry Events and Tradeshows
Find a Supplier
- Conference Venues & Services
- Wedding Venues & Services
- Organisers & Event Managers
- Audio Visual & Event Production
- Food & Beverage Catering Services
- Team Building & Group Development
About the Bureau
- Ways We Can Help...
- Latest News & Updates
Make an Enquiry
- Why Queenstown?
NZ's Most Remote Venue
One of New Zealand’s greatest walks is offering business and corporate groups the chance to ‘go bush’ in style by opening a secluded West Coast lodge for the first time over winter.
The Premier Management Retreat package itinerary includes Queenstown airport pick up, a scenic helicopter or fixed wing flight to Martins Bay Lodge, full accommodation, catering and conferencing facilities each day, in addition to daily activities.
Martins Bay Lodge includes a dining and meeting area, twin-share bedrooms roaring fires, drying rooms, toilet and shower facilities with unlimited hot water, towels and hair dryers provided.