- C & I Home
- Special Events
Planning Tools & Resources
- Queenstown & Southern Lakes Product Directory
- Supporting Collateral
- Industry Events and Tradeshows
Find a Supplier
- Conference Venues & Services
- Wedding Venues & Services
- Organisers & Event Managers
- Audio Visual & Event Production
- Food & Beverage Catering Services
- Team Building & Group Development
About the Bureau
- Ways We Can Help...
- Latest News & Updates
Make an Enquiry
- Why Queenstown?
Located in the spectacular Fiordland National Park ‘World Heritage’ Area, the exclusive ‘Hollyford Track – Premier Management Retreat’ is one of New Zealand’s greatest small group meeting experiences. Remote and dramatic, a management retreat in the Hollyford Valley is like no other.
Set amidst spectacular scenery, our well appointed private lodge at Martins Bay is the perfect venue to stimulate and motivate your team. With no mobile phone coverage or email access* you’ll have no disruptions, ensuring you get the most out of your time with a focused audience.
Airport Meet & Greet
Return Helicopter transfers to Martins Bay Lodge
Exclusive use of our Martins Bay Lodge
Professional guiding, lodge hosting and conference support
All AV equipment and stationery
Twin-share accommodation including all meals (excludes alcohol)
Jet boat excursion on the Hollyford River and Lake McKerrow
Guided walk to Long Reef seal colony
- Conference Facilities: All AV and conference equipment provided
- Meeting Rooms: Private lodge can be configured to suit
- Other Facilities: Twin-share accommodation and includes lodge hosts, guides and all meals
Hours:Available mid-April to mid-October
Contact Hollyford Track - Martins Bay Management Retreat
|Phone:||+64 3 442 3000|
|Free phone:||0800 832 226
|Fax:||+64 3 442 3280|
|US Phone:||1866 792 5168|
|Address:||Unit 1 175 Glenda Drive Frankton
Information available on this web site concerning products and services is provided by third parties. Information changes regularly, so you should use this as a guide only. Please make direct contact with a product or service provider to confirm details.