- C & I Home
- Special Events
Planning Tools & Resources
- Queenstown & Southern Lakes Product Directory
- Supporting Collateral
- Industry Events and Tradeshows
Find a Supplier
- Conference Venues & Services
- Wedding Venues & Services
- Organisers & Event Managers
- Audio Visual & Event Production
- Food & Beverage Catering Services
- Team Building & Group Development
About the Bureau
- Ways We Can Help...
- Latest News & Updates
Make an Enquiry
- Why Queenstown?
Set within 500 acres of pristine grounds, close to Queenstown and Arrowtown, Millbrook offers an abundance of space, peace and tranquility, combined with a large array of flexible conference and event venues. Millbrook also has an abundance of luxurious, beautifully-appointed accommodation, four onsite restaurants - all of which can be privately booked, a 27-hole golf course, driving range, an award-winning day spa and health and fitness centre.
Ranging from the large Pavilion permanent marque to the historic Clubhouse, purpose built Millhouse Convention Centre or the intimate Waterfall Cottage, Millbrook has multiple event venues available including break out rooms and unique activity based options. With an award-winning golf course, putting greens, driving range, day spa, health and fitness centre available for team building and ice breaker events, Millbrook offers a very unique event experience. Temporary marques for dinners and events can also be arranged.
- Conference Facilities: Millhouse Conference Centre, Waterfall Cottage, Pavilion, Clubhouse and Millhouse Restaurant. Venue and Event planning for meetings, conferences, events and incentives.
- Meeting Rooms: Waterfall Cottage, plus various other rooms available
- Other Facilities: Pavilion, plus ability to host large marques on site.
Hours:Open 24 hours
Contact Conferences, Incentives, Meetings and Functions at Millbrook Resort
|Phone:||+64 3 441 7034|
|Fax:||+64 3 441 7025|
Information available on this web site concerning products and services is provided by third parties. Information changes regularly, so you should use this as a guide only. Please make direct contact with a product or service provider to confirm details.