- C & I Home
- Special Events
Planning Tools & Resources
- Queenstown & Southern Lakes Product Directory
- Supporting Collateral
- Industry Events and Tradeshows
Find a Supplier
- Conference Venues & Services
- Wedding Venues & Services
- Organisers & Event Managers
- Audio Visual & Event Production
- Food & Beverage Catering Services
- Team Building & Group Development
About the Bureau
- Ways We Can Help...
- Latest News & Updates
Make an Enquiry
- Why Queenstown?
With its spectacular backdrop of mountains, winding Shotover River, giant poplars, weeping willows, pine clad hills and sweeping lawn, landscaped for a marquee big enough to accommodate up to 140 guests; The Canyons Lodge provides the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding or special function.
A setting where the bride and groom can take their vows overlooking the river, and guests can enjoy the stunning scenery mingling on the expansive deck, drinking champagne and eating canapés while sharing in the thrill of the bride and groom being whisked away by helicopter for photos to a nearby mountain top.
- Conference Facilities: Site designated for marquee that will seat 140 people
- Other Facilities: Expansive decking and covered area
Contact Weddings/Special Functions at the Canyons Lodge
|Contact:||Sue Wood/Graham Butchart|
|Phone:||+64 3 442 6108|
|Fax:||+64 3 442 6208|
|Skype:||+64 03 442 6108|
|Address:||13 Watties Track Arthurs Point
Information available on this web site concerning products and services is provided by third parties. Information changes regularly, so you should use this as a guide only. Please make direct contact with a product or service provider to confirm details.