13 August 2021
Nurture Me Wellness Retreat - August
$1,399 - $2,079 NZDBook Now
As seen on Stuff and the New Zealand Herald, this weekend getaway offers women the opportunity to have a special weekend away to experience and share their hopes and fears and just take a moment to stop.
We have partnered up with Emma Ferris from The Breath Effect and Sarsha Hope from Hope Wellness to bring you a very special four-day women's wellness retreat at Camp Glenorchy designed to nourish, reset and renew.
Whether you are looking to jump start a new health routine or you want to add a pause in your life to breathe and reconnect to yourself. Escape your busy life and give yourself the gift of time with other like minded women seeking health and balance.
Through breath training, yoga, movement, mindfulness, pilates, relaxation, healthy food and journaling, Emma and Sarsha will guide you through the small changes you can make right now that will have a big impact on your health and wellness in the future.
Your 4-day experience includes:
- Healthy and delicious daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on retreat
- Workshops on breathing, stress, and finding your way back to calm
- Practical sessions on mindfulness, journaling, and body scanning
- Time for rest, reflection and recovery from your busy life
- Exercise sessions including morning and evening Yoga classes, Pilates and nature walks
- Learn how your breathing influences your body, mind, and emotions and what you can do to reset it
- Learn about the healing power of Yoga as a tool to bring you great joy and calm in your life
- Mats and water provided
- 3 nights' accommodation at the multi-award-winning Camp Glenorchy Eco Retreat
This retreat is for you if:
- You are needing to find clarity and redirection in your life
- You are needing to take the time to truly listen to yourself in a safe environment
- You are looking for ways to manage stress and find more moments of calm
- You are struggling to find balance and are neglecting your health
- You are ready to be empowered to make a change and seek a new path
- You are constantly being told to breathe, but not sure the best way to do it
- You struggle with symptoms associated with breathing dysfunction such as migraines, fatigue, digestive problems, hormone balance, pain, insomnia...
- You want to reshape your wellness intentions in a loving, supportive nurturing environment
- You want to reconnect with yourself and connect with women as women
This retreat includes some Pilates and Yoga practice and a gentle hike and is suitable for both beginners and advanced students.
The retreat starts at 4pm on Friday 13 August and ends at 11.30am on Monday 16 August.
Early bird prices available until 14 July 2021, starting from $1,399 per person.
Starting: 04:00 PM
Camp Glenorchy Eco Retreat
42 Oban Street, Glenorchy
- Price Info: Per person. Early bird prices are available until 14 July 2021.
- Suitable for Groups? YES
Months of Operation: