11 September 2021
Peak to Peak
$99 NZDBook Now
The Peak to Peak is a stunningly scenic one-day multisport challenge held in Queenstown that challenges competitors to test both their physical and mental strength.
The event is New Zealand’s longest running winter multisport race incorporating an exciting line up of five race stages. The route starts high on the Remarkable mountain range and finishes at Coronet Peak base building, taking in central Queenstown along the way. Views are sensational throughout the iconic course.
Racing as an individual, tandem or relay team, competitors face five amazing stages that begin and end in Queenstown's two premier ski resorts (The Remarkables and Coronet Peak):
- Stage 1 starts at The Remarkables mountain range with a set ski or snowboard course through Curvey Basin to finish at the base building.
- Stage 2 is a huge bike descent down The Remarkable Access Road, across the Kawarau River on to Frankton Beach.
- Stage 3 is a kayak leg that takes competitors from Frankton Beach into Queenstown Bay and ultimately to Queenstown Beach.
- Stage 4 is a run through central Queenstown, across the Shotover River and on to Arthurs Point.
- Stage 5 is the big test for all competitors, a scintillating and challenge climb by bike from Arthurs Point to Coronet Peak.
- Price Info: Prices depend on the amount of people (Solo, Tandem, Team, School and Business rates available) and the time of booking (Early Bird rates until 31 May, Late Entry rates from August).
- Min Age: 16
- Suitable for Groups? YES
Months of Operation: