Offering outstanding comfort and luxuries whilst working in harmony with the environment around us. The rooms offer a spectacular view which can be immersed in from the sofa, the bed or the verandah. They've been designed give you ultimate temperature control and comfort with ceramic air control for heating, cooling and air circulation.
Named Eco for the ecology of the whole project. The values of Kinloch Lodge and the community of Glenorchy have all been encompassed. Named Scapes for the new shoots from the old Heritage-listed Kinloch lodge. Our accommodation units are the result of a tremendous amount of effort by local contractors, partners and suppliers
Each room has:
· In room projector, tablet, AppleTV and Netflix
· Tivoli clock radio and Bluetooth sound system
· Bathroom with shower, toilet and toiletries
· Tea and coffee making facilities
· Verandah with outside furniture
· Gourmet breakfast served in room or at the restaurant
862 Kinloch Road
$395 – $435NZD
|Mon-Fri||8:00AM – 8:00PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM – 8:00PM|
|Sunday||8:00AM – 8:00PM|
We’re so glad you this!
Connect with Facebook to share your favs with your friends, and access your favs on the go.