2-day Milford Sound Escape
$1,599 NZDBook Now
Active Adventures is a small company based in Queenstown, so we know our country really well and have been running and refining our trips around New Zealand for over 20 years! We take small groups (usually of around 7 - 10 people), off the beaten tourist track and right into the heart of the landscape, but without having to give up your creature comforts.
On our 2-day 'Milford Overnight' trip, you'll explore Fiordland by foot, by kayak and aboard a cruise. Starting and finishing in Queenstown, it's a full 2-days of taking in breath-taking views. From a picnic lunch on the shores of Lake Te Anau, watching endless waterfalls while you cruise alongside the sheer cliffs of Milford Sound, witnessing the sunrise while you kayak on the majestic waters and exploring the backcountry on the Routeburn track - all with a relaxing stay at the renowned Milford Sound Lodge in-between.
How it works: We have 2 very experienced guides to look after each group (generally no more than 14 people, we like to keep our groups small), and the trip is fully guided to give us heaps of flexibility. Everyone is free to go at their own pace, so if you are keen for a challenge and want to really push yourself then you can certainly do that - alternatively, if you wake up feeling like you need to take things easy, well then that's fine too. Basically, it's your holiday so we'll always do our best to fit in with what you'd like to do!
Cancellation Policy: We want you to feel confident that your money is in good hands so we've introduced Active Adventures Assurance, which includes the following and more:
- Deposits good for life
- Transferable deposits between trips
- Transferable travellers
- Refund, less deposit, up to 30-days before departure
- Additional Assurance for Kiwis
- Read more here
- MinPrice: $1,599
- Our trip fares include absolutely everything; from the moment you join us to the moment you leave.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: We offer bespoke, private tours for groups of up to 14 people. Talk to us about modifying any itinerary too.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 14
- Valid until 30 April, 2022