Queenstown Personal Tour - Privately Guided - Half Day
Discover the best of Queenstown, Glenorchy, Paradise and Arrowtown with a local guide and experience the insider knowledge for yourself.
Take a scenic drive to Glenorchy at the top of the lake, Lonely Planet named it as “one of the most beautiful drives in the world”. Visit the iconic Glenorchy shed before arriving in Paradise where the scenery has featured in several movies.
You can take a short walk at Bob’s Cove which has a fascinating history before we carry on up to Coronet Peak with breath taking views and the start of the legendary Skippers Canyon (during the summer months).
Experience historic Arrowtown, a charming town with a rich gold mining history and walk through the old Chinese settlement. Visit the World Home of Bungy located at the gateway to the Gibbston wine region, famed for its Pinot Noir with the option to visit some of the top wineries.
We can also customise the Queenstown Personal Tour to create the perfect day specifically designed for you, your family or group to incorporate your interests. Alpine Adventures offers a door-to-door service in its fleet of luxury European vehicles including Land Rover Discovery's or Mercedes vans so you travel safely in comfort and style.
Our small team of highly qualified local guides ensure every tour is tailored to suit your interests and abilities.
The family owned and operated business prides itself on its quality travel experiences and environmental practices, recognised by New Zealand tourism's official quality assurance organisation Qualmark with a silver rating.
- Includes hotel return transfers, private guide and private vehicle.
- Includes return hotel transfers
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Tuesday : 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Wednesday : 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Thursday : 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Friday : 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Saturday : 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Sunday : 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: We can offer private tours for groups of up to 19 people in 3 vehicles.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org