Queenstown Wine, Beer & Gin Tour | Adults Only
$199 NZDBook Now
Immerse yourself in Central Otago wines, craft beers and gins as you imbibe over 12 tastings at a latitude of 45° south, an unforgettable experience.
Take a scenic drive to the Gin Garden by Broken Heart Spirits, learn about the spirit making process from grain to glass and enjoy a spirits tasting including gin, vodka, whiskey, rum and liqueurs.
Then journey through the picturesque Gibbston Valley, known as the ‘Valley of the Vines’ to discover the unique flavours and stories of Central Otago wines as you taste five wines at Kinross.
Wrap up the afternoon at Cargo at Gantleys to enjoy a craft beer tasting (can choose a glass of wine) inside Queenstown's oldest hospitality business.
Travel in a luxurious Mercedes Sprinter with your local Kiwi wine guide and boutique group size of up to 11.
Time: 3pm to 6:30pm
- Price: $199
- Includes: - Wine Tasting - Gin & Spirits Tasting - Craft Beer Tasting
- The Station Building bus stop on the Camp Street side (corner of Shotover & Camp Streets)
- Monday: 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Tuesday: 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Wednesday: 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Thursday: 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Friday: 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Saturday: 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Sunday: 08:00am - 07:00pm
- Holiday hours: 08:00am
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: If you’re after a fully-tailored experience with family, friends or colleagues, create your own magic with our private and custom tours. Let us work with you based on your wine and food preferences to create an unforgettable experience.There’s also the flexibility to incorporate other activities.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 11