Kea 6-line Ziptrek and Classic Wine Tour Combo (7 hours)
$229 - $330 NZDBook Now
Make your way to the Ziptrek treehouse and zipline the morning through 3 hours of thrilling and jaw-dropping scenery. Six amazing lines including the world's steepest zipline and 12 aerial tree top platforms.
We recommend having lunch in town before joining the Classic Wine Tour.
Your Appellation guide will collect you at 1.30pm from the bus stop outside the Station Building (on the corner of Shotover and Camp Streets). Then get set for your social, fun-filled afternoon of stunning sights and magnificent wines!
The Classic Wine Tour includes tastings at 3 cellar doors in the wonderful Gibbston wine region including The Cave at Gibbston Valley. A delicious cheese board is also included and accompanies either the first or last wine tasting.
Your guide will drop you off to your accommodation at the end of the tour at approximately 5pm.
- MinPrice: $229
- MaxPrice: $330
- Includes 6-line ziptrek, 15-18 wine tastings, cheeseboard and wine tour pick up/drop off. Combo can be split over 2 days.
- Pick up from Queenstown after ziptreking and drop off to accommodation at end of tour.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact office for group enquiries.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 16