Brewmaster Craft Beer Tour
$119 - $385 NZDVisit Website
Craft beers are all the new rave and Queenstown is lucky enough to be home to an emerging Craft Beer scene, delivering some outstanding handcrafted New Zealand Craft Beers.
Be picked up at 4pm by your guide for an exclusive tour exploring three of the best Craft Beer spots within the Wakatipu Basin. Experience the workings of a local brewery first hand with a full brewery tour given to you by a knowledgeable Brewmaster, before your guide introduces you to historic Arrowtown for a tasting at a local gastro pub or brewery. Finish with an early evening a la carte dinner and brew of choice at a micro-brewery overlooking the picturesque Shotover River.
The Brewmaster Craft Beer Tour is available on a private basis and caters for groups.
For those who are more wine-inclined, we accommodate wine tasting options on request.
- MinPrice: $119
- MaxPrice: $385
- $119 per Child $385 per Adult
- Monday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Holiday hours : We are closed on Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day
- Group Info: This exclusive private tour can by tailored for groups
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open year round