Brewmaster Craft Beer Tour
$119 - $385 NZDBook Now
Craft beers are all the new rave and Queenstown is lucky enough to be home to an emerging Craft Beer scene, delivering some outstanding handcrafted New Zealand Craft Beers.
Be picked up at 4pm by your guide for an exclusive tour exploring three of the best Craft Beer spots within the Wakatipu Basin. Experience the workings of a local brewery first hand with a full brewery tour given to you by a knowledgeable Brewmaster, before your guide introduces you to historic Arrowtown for a tasting at a local gastro pub or brewery. Finish with an early evening a la carte dinner and brew of choice at a micro-brewery overlooking the picturesque Shotover River.
The Brewmaster Craft Beer Tour is available on a private basis and caters for groups.
For those who join this tour and are more wine-inclined, we can accommodate wine tasting options when notified in advance.
- MinPrice: $119
- MaxPrice: $385
- For latest pricing please make an enquiry.
- Return hotel transfers are included in this tour.
- Monday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Holiday hours : We are closed on Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day
- Group Info: This tour is designed for groups with a minimum of 4 adults.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Open year round