The Basin Explorer - Queenstown Trail Full Day Bike Tour
$189 - $239 NZDBook Now
Your tour support driver will shuttle you to the historic gold mining village of Arrowtown. From here you will follow the beautiful Arrow River Trail down stream to where it meets the Kawarau River. You’ll ride across 2 spectacular suspension bridges and then join the original miners trail that crosses the famous Kawarau suspension bridge, home of the the worlds first Bungy jump. Enjoy a lunch platter with a relaxed and complimentary wine tasting in the Gibbston Valley. After your lunch break plan your afternoon riding with help from your driver. Ride as much or as little as desired, finishing any time before 5.30pm in Queenstown.
- MinPrice: $189
- MaxPrice: $239
- Adult (15 and over): 189pp Adult with electric bike: $239pp Youth Price (14 and under): $149pp Youth Price with electric bike: $199pp
- Pick up and delivery to central Queenstown accommodation or meet at our pick up location at 9 Duke Street in central Queenstown.
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Group Info: Larger groups or private events can be arranged by contacting us directly to discuss your requirements.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 50
- February, January, December, November, October, April, March