Winter Bike The Bridges - Half Day Tour
$139 - $189 NZDBook Now
Queenstown's Winter days are often crisp, clear and blue. To make the most of the winter sun, we transfer you from Queenstown to the sunniest parts of the Queenstown Trail.
Enjoy riding along the Arrow and Kawarau rivers crossing 3 suspension bridges including the Kawarau Bungy Bridge, the home of the famous AJ Hackett Bungy Jump. Ride through spectacular snow capped mountainous surrounds into the quaint village of Arrowtown for a relaxing beer or wine in the cosy Fork and Tap Pub before we deliver you back to your Queenstown accommodation. This tour begins at 12 noon and finishes at 4pm ensuring you are out riding during the warmest part of the day. Approximate biking distance is 15kms.
Enjoy vehicle support vehicle at designated points throughout your off-road bike ride giving us ability to show you the best of the trails.
- MinPrice: $139
- MaxPrice: $189
- $139 per Adult $189 per adult with Electric bike $99 per Child (5 - 14 years) $50 per Infant (under 5)
- Pick up and delivery available from central Queenstown accommodation.
- Open For Business : No
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation : May, September, August, July, June
- Group Info: Large or private groups available upon direct enquiry.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 33