Bike The Wineries - 3/4 Day
$105 - $155 NZDBook Now
This 3/4 Day self-guided ride package begins with a scenic shuttle transfer from Queenstown to Arrow Junction (7 kms from Arrowtown). Here we cover bike fitting and safety, navigation, and crucially: how to find the wineries. Hop on your bike and get straight into your pre-wine warm up! You’ll ride 7 kms along the trail, following the beautiful Arrow and Kawarau Rivers, to the Kawarau Suspension Bridge – home of the world famous bungy jump.
From here spend the afternoon biking at your leisure along the Gibbston River Trail, using our informative winery map to visit as many of the cellar doors linked throughout this easy-riding trail. Enjoy a relaxed lunch en-route or picnic at one of the many wineries. If you decide to ride all the way to the last winery, you will cover a total of approx. 17 kms.
The return shuttle will pick you up at 4:30 pm from the Gibbston Tavern or any other pre-arranged point in the Gibbston Valley.
Please note: this 3/4-Day option is only available in our summer season (1st Sept - 30th April). Both the Full-Day and Half-Day are available all year round.
- MinPrice: $105
- MaxPrice: $155
- Adult: $105 Adult with Electric Bike: $155 Child (5-14 yrs): $80 Child (5-15 yrs) with E-bike: $130 Infant (0-4 yrs): $60
- We provide shuttle transport to the start of the trail departing Queenstown at 10:30am, and a return shuttle at 4:30pm from your winery of choice.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: February, January, March, September, October, April, November, December
- Group Info: Please call or email if you have a group of 12 or more.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com