Bike The Wineries - 3/4 Day Self Guided Ride
$99 - $149 NZDBook Now
This 3/4 Day Self-Guided Tour begins at 10.30am with a scenic shuttle transfer from Queenstown to the Arrow Junction. Here we cover mountain bike fitting, navigation, bike safety and very importantly; winery information. Get straight into your pre-wine warm up! Five very scenic km’s along the beautiful Arrow and Kawarau Rivers to the Kawarau Suspension Bridge – home of the world famous Bungy jump.
From Bungy spend the afternoon biking at your leisure along the Gibbston River Trail using our informative winery map to visit as many of the 7+ wineries linked throughout this easy riding trail. Enjoy a relaxed lunch en-route or picnic at one of the many Wineries.
We will pick you up at 4.30 pm from the Gibbston Tavern (or another pre-arranged point in the valley) for your relaxing vehicle transfer back to Queenstown.
The key difference between Bike The Wineries Full Day and the 3/4 day is seeing Arrowtown (a beautiful historic gold mining town). The Full Day tour starts in Arrowtown which means 10 km more riding (this is super scenic), so if wine is your focus and you have seen Arrowtown, this tour will suit you!
• Riding distance to first winery: 5km • Riding distance to last winery: 13km
Wine Tastings not included.
- MinPrice: $99
- MaxPrice: $149
- Adult $99.00 per person. Adult with Electric Bike $149.00 per person. Child (5-14) $79.00. Child (0-4) $50.
- We provide shuttle transport to the start of the trail departing 10.30am and a shuttle pick up at 4.30pm from your winery of choice.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Group Info: Please call or email if you have a group of 12 or more.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com