Beach To Bay - An easy self guided ride
$69 - $119 NZDBook Now
This half day ride begins with a relaxed mid morning or mid afternoon pick up from our shop at 9 Duke Street in central Queenstown, followed by a scenic transfer to The Old Shotover Bridge.
After bike fitting, and helpful trail information from your knowledgeable driver, you’re free to set off riding at your leisure using our informative trail map. This 15km section of trail is exceptionally scenic, and has the added bonus of passing the famous Boat Shed Cafe, The Frankton Arm Tavern, Altitude Brewery and the Bathhouse Cafe on the edge of Queenstown.
Make your way back to Queenstown Bay and then onward to our shop in central Queenstown, return your bike and the tour is complete.
Ride Distance: 15km
Ride Time: Approximately 1.5hrs ride time (with options to extend if desired).
Only available in our summer schedule: 1st Sept-30th April.
- MinPrice: $69
- MaxPrice: $119
- Adult $69.00 Adult with Electric Bike $119.00 Child (0-14) $50.00
- Trips depart from our shop (9 Duke Street) in central Queenstown at 11.30am or 3pm during the summer season (September 1st - April 30th).
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, October, November, December
- Group Info: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a group of 12 or more.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 50