Arrowtown To Gibbston Valley: A Half-Day Mountain Bike Ride
$90 - $140 NZDBook Now
Your ride begins with a scenic shuttle from Queenstown through to the historic gold-mining village of Arrowtown. From here hop on your bike and join the trail that follows the beautiful Arrow River downstream to its confluence with the Kawarau River. You’ll ride across two spectacular suspension bridges, before joining the original gold-miner's trail that crosses the Kawarau Suspension Bridge - home of the world's first bungy jump. Finish your ride with a relaxed wine tasting in the Gibbston Valley, before your return shuttle back to Queenstown.
A detailed map and navigation tips are given at the start of your ride. Approximate riding distance is 15kms on an undulating, gravel trail.
E-Bike upgrades available.
Summer (1 Sept - 30 Apr) shuttles depart at 9:30am or 1:00pm
Winter (1 May - 31 Aug) shuttles depart at 10:00am or 12:00pm.
- MinPrice: $90
- MaxPrice: $140
- Adult: $90 Adult with E-bike: $140 Child (5-14 yrs): $70 Child with E-bike (10-14 yrs): $120 Infant (0-4 yrs): $60
- We pick-up and return you to Queenstown at the start and end of the ride.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org