The Basin Explorer - Queenstown Trail Full Day Bike Tour
$239 - $289 NZDBook Now
Our full day biking adventure lets you really experience the stunning surround of the Queenstown Trail and Wakatipu Basin and its magnificent scenery. Starting with a 9am pick up from your Queenstown accommodation we will deliver you to the heart of the trail network, here you are given thorough directions, a map and trail tips before setting off on your ride along the rich gold-bearing Shotover River, after a refreshing morning tea stop we drive you to stunning Lake Hayes for more scenic riding. Pause for a picnic lunch in historic Arrowtown, then set off biking along the beautiful Arrow and Kawarau Rivers to the Historic Kawarau Suspension Bridge - home of the famous Kawarau Bungy. Finish with a short ride through to Gibbston Valley and enjoy a relaxing wine tasting. Sit back and relax while we drive you back to your Queenstown accommodation. This trip can be catered to any level of rider and is well supported along the way. E-bike upgrades are also available for this tour. Total riding time varies from 3.5 - 5 hours.
- MinPrice: $239
- MaxPrice: $289
- Adult (15 and over): 239pp Adult with electric bike: $289pp Youth Price (14 and under): $199pp
- Pick up and delivery to central Queenstown accommodation or meet at our pick up location at 9 Duke Street in central Queenstown.
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Group Info: Larger groups or private events can be arranged by contacting us directly to discuss your requirements.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 50
- January, March, February, April, December, November, October