Dudley's Cottage Arrowtown
$15 NZDVisit Website
Welcome to the heart of the Central Otago Goldrush in Arrowtown NZ. Relax in the beautiful gardens surrounding historic Dudley's Cottage with a coffee while the kids try their hand at gold panning, or have a go finding your fortune yourself! Dudley's Cottage (c.1880) is situated next to the Chinese Village and Butlers Green in Arrowtown only 15 minutes from Queenstown and offers a one of a kind insight into times gone by. Open 9am to 5pm daily during the summer months. The cafe on site serves Cafe L'Affare coffee and a range of food and snacks, including our famous Chinese dumplings, whitebait fritters and freshly baked scones. Our gift shop stocks quality NZ made designer products sourced from unique suppliers throughout the country, including a range of beautiful artisan jewellery. Gold panning equipment is also available for hire or purchase if you catch 'gold fever'! We look forward to welcoming you at 'Dudleys'.
- Price: $15
- gold panning tuition and hire of equipment for the day.
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours : We are not open on Christmas Day or Boxing Day. Limited hours in winter - please refer to website
- Group Info: Please contact Scott to book in for groups of 10 or more people. Tailored packages including food and drink available for corporate groups or birthday celebrations.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 100
- Jan - Dec