E-Bike Hire with Return Shuttle to Accommodation
$160 - $185 NZDBook Now
Its your holiday, so we want you to have the most relaxing time possible while still getting the freedom to explore exactly as you choose. That is why we have put together the ultimate E-bike deal: E-bike hire, including helmets, maps, panniers (if required), and full trail support, plus we will pick you up from your Queenstown Accommodation, bring you to Arrowtown, and return you back from Arrowtown at the end of the day.
You'll get to spend the day exploring the Arrow River Bridges trail at your own pace, crossing back and forth as the river turns from a shallow stream into a deep gorge. Before long you'll make it out to the famous Kawarau bungy bridge - maybe stop to take a leap yourself or continue on to the Gibbston River Winery trail.
Out in Gibbston you will find a multitude of wineries, and eating establishments to try out. Pick your favourite and settle in for the afternoon, and if you don't feel like riding back to Arrowtown, you can call for a Gibbston pick up for a small additional fee.
This is active relaxation at its finest. Our Moustache E-bikes are unmatched, with a powerful Bosch battery and a mid drive motor that sits between your feet, you'll feel balanced and in full control. The spectacular scenery will take your breath away as you roll along this popular tack.
We have plenty of kids ride options available, so bring your whole crew along! This is not something you want to miss.
Best Day Ever!!
- MinPrice: $160
- MaxPrice: $185
- E-bike hire with return shuttle from Accommodation: $160 Additional pick-up from Gibbston: $25 Kids rates vary.
- Return shuttle between your accommodation and Arrowtown, additional pick-up locations available.
- Holiday hours: 09:00/17:00
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: Group bookings available up to 50pax.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 50
- Valid until 10 October, 2022
- Valid: 01 June, 2022 - 31 August, 2022
- Valid until 31 July, 2022