Central Otago is a landscape that cultivates artistic inspiration. With a different view around every corner it’s no wonder many leading artists have made their way here to create, inspire and share their work.
With a plethora of accomplished artists and sculptors regularly exhibiting here our work starts with carefully assessing just what you’d like to see.
From there we can plot a journey and craft a schedule to ensure you make the most of your time. We like to ensure our clients get both the big picture and the small brush strokes of the central lakes art scene, taking in both the popular attractions and the hidden gems of the region.
We can also combine this tour with boutique wineries, vineyards and culinary delights and sights. So why not indulge all your senses at once?
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Tuesday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Wednesday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Thursday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Friday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Saturday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Sunday Closing Time : 11:59 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Capacity: 0