Explore Glenorchy Summer Package
$239 - $489 NZDBook Now
What if you could combine your next adventure with a comfortable stay in our sustainable accommodation that supports its local community and environment?
Gift yourself with a stay in a sustainable high-end backpacker room. Enjoy stunning views and the comfort of Camp Glenorchy before and/or after your adventure. Rest, recover and be ready to explore our amazing mountains, forests and rivers.
Tick off one of the famous walks in the South Island and make your whole experience one to remember. Our summer deal is an economical and easy way to organise a walk without the fuss.
Get your friends together and experience our stunning facilities.
Explore Glenorchy Summer Package Inclusions:
- 4 single beds, comfortable mattresses with cosy linen, towels, and individual USB ports and reading lights in each bed for your convenience
- Continental breakfast with our housemade granola, juices, yogurt, and a selection of spreads, including Pic’s Peanut butter, all specially designed for your outdoor hiking adventures
- One return transport to any of the amazing hiking trails around Glenorchy, including to the Routeburn Shelter, Rees-Dart, Greenstone-Caples, or talk to our team for the best local advice of hikes and places to visit.
- One free washing and drying for your stay, access to our drying room
- Free wifi
- Free parking while you are out exploring
- Free storage of luggage or paid lockers available for valuable items
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with cookware, coffee, tea, dishes, and cutlery
- Cosy lounge area with board games and books
- Covered outdoor campfire shelter and BBQ facilities
- Restaurants, pubs, shops, our popular lagoon walk, and the famous Glenorchy wharf just a 5-10 minute walk
- Accommodation only option also available
Valid until 20 April 2021. Subject to availability. Price is for up to 4 people, but larger groups can be accommodated upon request.
When you stay at Camp Glenorchy, there is much more than a good night of sleep involved. You are supporting an outstanding sustainability project that aims to educate, inspire and delight visitors. All profits of Camp Glenorchy benefit the local community trust.
Still not sure? Check our reviews and see what our guests have to tell us. Don't forget that Camp Glenorchy cannot be contained, described, or conveyed through the written word alone, what we offer here is unique and we invite you to join us in this experience, here in Glenorchy.
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Business Services
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Day Spa
- Internet Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Pets Allowed
- Single Bed
- Ski Storage
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $239
- MaxPrice: $489
- Open For Business : Yes