Half-Day Climbing - Via Ferrata
$189 NZDBook Now
Experience the pure adventure, exhilaration and sense of achievement as you climb using our via ferrata system, in one of New Zealand’s most dramatic scenic settings – only minutes from downtown Queenstown!
We climb cliffs carved out by enormous, 1000m deep glaciers that extended out from the Southern Alps – with climbers peaking out on the Queenstown Hill massif, overlooking the town and Lake Wakatipu.
Each route is engineered to provide a range of difficulty and challenge while ensuring maximum safety.
With 12 routes, covering over 300 vertical metres of varying degrees of difficulty, there is a perfect route to scale and conquer.
The trip begins at the Adventure Centre, 39 Camp Street, Queenstown. Here, our guides will kit you out with everything you need and instruct you on how to use the via ferrata system. We then take you on a quick 2-minute drive to the start of the climb for a safety talk before heading up the cliffs.
An unforgettable and exhilarating way to experience the breath-taking beauty of Queenstown!
We provide a very personalised guiding service in small groups. Spaces are limited, so please book ahead to avoid any disappointment.
While no previous climbing experience is required, you’ll need a good head for heights and have moderate fitness – and good footwear is a must.
- Price: $189
- Price includes helmet, harness, technical gear and transport to and from Queenstown.
- Transport to and from Queenstown is included.
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas day
- Group Info: Please contact us if you have a group enquiry, we are very flexible and would love to take your group out on our Via Ferrata.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 6
- January, February, March, April, October, November, December