Alpine Stargazing tour at Cardrona
$120 NZDBook Now
Tucked away from towns, busy roads and with minimal light pollution, Cardrona offers some of the best conditions on Earth for stargazing. Observe the wonders of the night's sky with our mountain Astronomer, who will point out constellations, planets and inter-galactic phenomenon!
Hot chocolate and Canada Goose down jackets are provided to keep you toasty whilst you admire the view.
The tour is 1.5 hrs long and consists of observation with and without the aid of a telescope.
Tour times vary throughout the season. Please contact Cardrona for date specific times. Transport is included from Wanaka, this must be confirmed before 6pm on the night of the tour.
- Price: $120
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability and minimum numbers. We do not recommend this tour for young children.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Holiday hours : Tours do not run on Christmas Eve/day or New Years Eve/day
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, December
- Group Info: For group enquiries please contact us
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org