Electric Mountain Bikes
$75 - $95 NZDBook Now
Queenstown's Top Cycling Experience.
The Queenstown off-road cycle trails are spectacular...however hilly! hence ChargeAbout Electric-Assist Mountain Bikes have become the most popular way to explore Queenstown to Arrowtown by bike.
Our eBikes utilize the German Bosch system which means you ride them like a regular bike and the smart and quiet electric motor assists you when you need it. This gives you hill climbing ability that makes it impossible to hide your grin!
These are so simple to operate we offer extra small e-mountain bikes for our youngest riders measuring 140cm and up.(approx 9 years+)
For even smaller riders we have a selection of toddler trailers and attachments.
Riders of all ability can now stick together, allowing visitors to experience the most magnificent self-guided cycle tours of our region.
Most riders get at least 50-70km from their battery but if you need more we have recharge locations on the way, that's why we called ourselves ChargeAbout Queenstown
We specialise in bespoke cycle adventures for large groups and can hook you up with shuttles and restaurants as required.
- Town Transfers
- MinPrice: $75
- MaxPrice: $95
- $75 Half Day Bike Hire $95 Full Day Bike Hire $140 2-Day Bike Hire $250 Weekly Bike Hire $25 Kids attachments
- Water Taxi available from Queenstown to our Hilton based location by the Kawarau Falls Bridge ($9 each way / $15 return)
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 25