Coronet Peak Ski Area
$99 - $139 NZDBook Now
Coronet Peak, the home of Good Times! Just 25 minutes from central Queenstown, the modern facilities, amazing views, roller coaster terrain make it the premier winter playground in New Zealand’s adventure capital.
The mountain terrain and facilities cater for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. Our experienced and friendly coaches help first-timers through to seasoned pro’s progress their skills on snow. Book your lesson, lift pass and rental equipment online and in advance for an effortless day on the snow!
You can hire your equipment on the mountain from the rentals department, with modern skis, snowboards and clothing for kids and adults. Coronet Peak is easily accessible from Queenstown by driving the scenic alpine road or catching our Ski Bus, scheduled regularly from central Queenstown at the Snow Centre located on Duke Street. Coronet Peak is also the Home of Night Ski in New Zealand! Enjoy Après Ski, Queenstown style with epic sunsets, great vibes, and laps of the mountain after dark. Keep an eye on the events page for our Night Ski parties - a bucket list activity for Queenstown in winter.
Enjoy the alpine atmosphere in the cafes, restaurants, bars or in the locals’ favourite, Heidi's Hut. Epic views and a wide variety in food available. An extensive state-of-the-art, fully automated snowmaking system boosts Mother Nature’s snowfall, helping coverage during the season, from the beginning of June to early October. Learner and novice areas away from the main trails make learning fun and easy, while higher up, choose your slopes as you go – explore the contours and take in spectacular views.
Visiting Queenstown in Summer? Check out Coronet Peak’s mountain bike park over summer (December to early April).
- Eat In Only
- Baby Sitting Service
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Internet Access
- Kids menu
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $99
- MaxPrice: $139
- The more days you buy, the more you save! Ski or ride from $99/day.
- Let us take you there! Multiple daily bus services run from the Snow Centre on Duke St.
- Holiday hours: Night skiing 4-9pm available only during Night Ski season (approx late June - early September)
- Months of Operation: June, July, August, September, October
- Group Info: Snow trips are better with friends! Group rates are applicable for groups of 15 or more people skiing and riding together.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid until 02 October, 2022
- Valid until 11 October, 2022
- Valid until 10 October, 2022
- Valid until 24 September, 2022