Hop On Beer Tours
$120 - $165 NZDBook Now
Hop On Board with us to enjoy a day out and around Queenstown like no other!
Get picked up around 11:50am and take a trip outside of Queenstown's CBD to taste award winning local beer in our up and coming craft beer scene. This fully guided tour will take you passed the historic Arrowtown before going through the scenic Gibbston Valley and heading back toward Queenstown passing the beautiful shores of Lake Wakatipu and the Shotover River.
Interact with local brewers and try the best craft beer we have to offer. After each tasting, feel free to purchase any you like! Your guide Lewis is a Queenstown born and raised local who takes pride in our town and will show you a great day out.
With three stops including a brewery tour, 13 tastings and a delicious, exclusive food & beer paired lunch, Hop On Beer tours Queenstown is the best way to spend your afternoon. After your big day, get dropped off at your accommodation or to at Smith's Craft Beer House where you can continue to treat your palate.
If Craft Beer isn't your thing, don't worry as other alcoholic alternatives are available. If this sounds like you're ideal day out then book today with Queenstown's favourite beer tour top on board and enjoy a brew with a view!
- 24-Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- MinPrice: $120
- MaxPrice: $165
- Youth price of $120 (-18) Tastings at each stop and lunch at the second stop are included. Extra tastings and food available at own cost.
- Monday : 11:30am - 04:30pm
- Tuesday : 11:30am - 04:30pm
- Wednesday : 11:30am - 04:30pm
- Thursday : 11:30am - 04:30pm
- Friday : 11:30am - 04:30pm
- Saturday : 11:30am - 04:30pm
- Sunday : 11:30am - 04:30pm
- Holiday hours : 11:30am
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: If groups are over 8 people, please email us and we can adapt the trip to suit you.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 16
- Jan - Dec