$147 - $189 NZDBook Now
At the Head of Lake Wakatipu lies Glenorchy, gateway to Mount Aspiring National Park and Te Wahipounamu, one of New Zealands three World Heritage Areas. Internationally recognised for its exceptional beauty and natural, untouched qualities, it has been showcased in the Oscar winning Lord of the Rings trilogy as well as other big screen movies, and is home to Dart Stables.
Dart Stables has been offering visitors to the area the opportunity of exploring Glenorchy & Paradise for over 20 years, and has gained a well-earned reputation for providing memorable horse riding in this stunning part of New Zealand.
With over 60 horses, knowledgeable & enthusiastic guides and a wealth of experience, Dart Stables is able to provide great riding for all levels of rider. For recent client testimonials and images visit dartstables.com and Dart Stables FB Page. *1 & 2 hr rides * Stunning scenery & river crossings *
- MinPrice: $147
- MaxPrice: $189
- Transport from Queenstown available for $20 or you can meet us at The Dart River Stables before the ride starts
- Open For Business : No
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Group Info: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further group enquiries as numbers can be flexible depending on requirements.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 10