Routeburn Track - Car Relocation, Transport, Hiking Food & Gear Hire
$229 - $1,320 NZDBook Now
Don’t miss hiking the Routeburn Track un guided with Easyhike.
Walking independently (without a guide) is a very popular way to complete the Routeburn Track. The track is well signposted and the DOC hut wardens have radio communication. Our Routeburn Track - Car Relocation, Transport and Hiking Packages make it incredibly easy to arrange your Routeburn hike so it perfectly blends into your New Zealand vacation.
Choose your ideal hiking package - we will take care of the details and deliver to you in Queenstown, Te Anau, Milford Sound or Glenorchy before you hike.
Easyhike offers flexible dates and times to suit your plans.
- Car Relocation – Simple and convenient. No backtracking or meeting times. Save time.
- Bus Transport – For travelling without a car
- Transport Combo - Milford Cruise plus Bus Transport or Car Relocation.
- Tasty Hiking Food - Our Food Package
- Transport, Food and Excellent Lightweight Gear – Our Essentials Package
- The works – Hut Bookings, Itinerary Planning, Transport, Food and Gear – Our Premium Package
(Advance Booking Required: 6 months to 1 year ahead is recommended due to Hut availability)
Easyhike Transport Options (inc Car Relocation), Hiking Food & Gear Hire is available for the Paparoa Track, Routeburn Track, Milford Track and Kepler Track, plus other local Queenstown hikes in Mt Aspiring National Park and Fiordland National Park.
- MinPrice: $229
- MaxPrice: $1,320
- Car Relocation $229 - $359 Car Relocation/Cruise $329 - $399 Essentials Package $595 - $785pp Premium Pack $995 - $1320pp Food from $155pp
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Capacity: 0
- January, February, April, March, May, October, November, December