Luxury Wellness Weekend
$2,675 - $3,725 NZDBook Now
From the 25th to 28th of March only, immerse yourself and rejuvenate your mind and body while our wonderful team take care of everything you need to de-stress, detox, and re-set at our Wellness Weekend.
Head Chef, Trent Watson, has carefully designed a menu centered around seasonal, organic wholefoods that vary slightly for each guest and are designed with your dietary needs and nutritional requests in mind.
Start your day with restorative yoga and mindfulness meditation with specialist, Claire Stewart. Let our expert therapists at Body Sanctum sooth your muscles and release tensions with a tailored treatment in the Vault Spa. Learn to better understand the messages your body is sending with a self-care workshop lead by Danielle Buxton. Take time with our resident Art Expert, Kate Blomfield, to understand the therapeutic benefits of art and allow personal creativity to flow on a bespoke day in the Wakatipu Basin. Find solace in your surroundings with an hour private session in our iconic Penthouse spa pool and sauna. Interact with nature and give yourself the chance to explore the area by foot or cycle with easy local walking and riding trails.
The choice is yours in how much you would like to take part in, from engaging in it all to simply sitting back and taking pleasure in the small details.
Whether it's that solo retreat you have been planning, much deserved time away with your friends, or simply the chance to reconnect with your loved one; let us help you to find what you need most from this weekend at Eichardt’s.
Places are strictly limited as we aim to keep numbers low for a more intimate experience.
- All meals throughout the retreat except for dinner the first night to allow you to settle in, explore or rest
- Daily continental breakfast with an a la carte option
- Organic juices made to order throughout your stay
- 2 Healthy, light lunches to keep you contented
- 2 Nutritional, plant-based dinners with your choice of locally sourced protein
- 60-minute morning flow yoga with instructor Claire Stewart (all levels welcome)
- 60-minute guided meditation with instructor Claire Stewart (all levels welcome)
- 60-minute tailored treatment in The Vault Spa, by prior arrangement, with expert therapists from our award-winning partner Body Sanctum
- 60-minute private use of Penthouse spa pool, sauna, and lounge area by prior arrangement
- Interactive cooking tutorial in the Penthouse with Head Chef, Trent Watson, that focuses on nutritional healthy cooking
- Stand-Up Paddleboards, road bikes, yoga mats, gym access and extensive local walking/hiking tracks available throughout your stay
- One half-day activity of choice by prior arrangement - lunch included
- Self-Care & Wellbeing Workshop by Body Sanctum
- Local Art Therapy Tour with Kate Blomfield
- Local hike with picnic (unguided)
- 24-Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting Service
- Bath Tub
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Day Spa
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- King Bed
- King Single Bed
- Mini Bar
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- On-site Parking
- Restaurant on Site
- Room Service
- Satellite TV
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $2,675
- MaxPrice: $3,725
- Starting from $2675 per person for a Mountain View Suite, we also offer single occupancy and rates up to 4 people in our 2 Bedroom Lakefront Apartment
- Private Airport transfers are available at an additional cost subject to availability.
- Open For Business : No
- Open From : 03/25/2021
- Months of Operation : March