$12 - $85 NZDBook Now
The Grille by Eichardt's offers a fresh take on quality dining in Queenstown. Approachable enough to be comfortable yet stylish enough to stand out from the crowd. A continuation of the renowned icon of the 1860s, The Grille is a considered testament to the enduring history of Eichardt's. Serving sincerely memorable experiences mere footsteps from the shores of Lake Wakatipu, this outstanding dining hub encapsulates the spirit of Queenstown and Central Otago.
The sophisticated interior, reminiscent of New York City bistros and genial French brasseries, warmly welcomes both locals and visitors alike. Once comfortably enveloped by the charm and character, the bounty of Central Otago and Southland awaits; home-grown, free-range, and locally sourced produce is at the forefront of an authentic dining experience. Savour each hand-crafted dish thoughtfully designed by Executive Chef Will Eaglesfield to showcase the unique tastes of the region.
A state of the art kitchen fully equipped for curing, smoking, and grilling dishes to perfection, makes each course unrivalled in its flare and flavour. Your new favourite local dining experience awaits.
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $12
- MaxPrice: $85
- Monday Closing Time : 11:30 PM
- Tuesday Closing Time : 11:30 PM
- Wednesday Closing Time : 11:30 PM
- Thursday Closing Time : 11:30 PM
- Friday Closing Time : 11:30 PM
- Saturday Closing Time : 11:30 PM
- Sunday Closing Time : 11:30 PM
- Group Info: With space for up to 150 guests, The Grille offers a superb setting for large events in this stunning lakefront location. Smaller groups can also enjoy separate, partitioned spaces for lunch and dinner. The Wine Room provides private dining for up to 14 guests in exclusive comfort.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Jan - Dec