Escape Quest Queenstown
$38 - $44 NZDBook Now
Escape Quest is an excellent Corporate team building experience. The perfect way to kick-off a strategy day or workshop, Escape Quest enhances problem solving skills, expands mindsets and brings colleagues together. Most importantly, it’s awesome fun! For a bonding, challenging Corporate team event, Escape Quest is the ultimate experience. Need to break down those division silos? Escape Quest is an excellent icebreaker and bonding tool for colleagues who haven’t worked closely before. Escape Quest will demonstrate the value of team diversity and the challenges of “group think” to inspire and bond your Corporate team across divisions and levels.
The Escape Quest experience assists with developing critical business skills including:
- Problem solving
- Team work
- Robust logic
- Creative and lateral thinking
- Awareness of, and respect for, diversity and others’ strengths
- Self awareness
- Achievement under pressure
All this whilst having a great time!
As an indoor activity, there’s no need for a “plan B” in the event of bad weather, you can book Escape Quest well in advance and relax knowing that your escape team building event is guaranteed. It’s also located in the centre of Queenstown’s CBD so you can easily get to your next activity whether that’s the next stage of an amazing race, a board room strategy session or dinner and drinks in one of Queenstown’s many restaurants and bars. Both bonding and competitive, Escape Quest will have everyone talking and laughing about their experience hours afterwards.
Residing in one of Queenstown’s most premium commercial buildings and with experienced, well-trained staff, Escape Quest delivers the comfort and professionalism needed for an off-site corporate event.
Escape Quest provides:
- High quality, innovative and richly themed escape rooms
- A fully facilitated experience tailored to each team
- A plush lounge
- Building lift access and comfortable bathrooms
- Exclusive use of venue for large groups
Whilst racing another team and/ or the clock can get intense at times, it does not require physical fitness or strength and there is no horror or terror, so it’s brilliant fun and inclusive for everyone – all ages, physical abilities & interests.
Escape Quest can accommodate up to 5 teams per session with each team consisting of up to 6 people (up to 30 people per session). We have 4 games across 5 rooms. Teams race the clock to escape in under one hour and also race head to head with each other to escape first. For Corporate groups larger that 30, multiple sessions can be booked and groups of up to 30 can be rotated with other activities in Queenstown. Escape Quest can provide up to 8-10 sessions per day. If you would like to organise an event utilising Escape Quest and other activities eg. an amazing race, we recommend using a conference facilitator who can schedule and co-ordinate a range of activities for you. Escape Quest recommends using local event organisers/managment companies to assist with Corporate events requiring multiple activities.
Book your Corporate escape event here or contact us below if you have any special requests
Experience length: we recommend allowing 1.5 hours per game/ session. There is a short briefing before the approx 1 hour escape experience followed by Victorian dress up team photos afterwards (included in price)
Capacity: 30 people per session; 8-10 sessions per day; up to 300 people per day
Dress up photos: taken after your escape, 1860s, Victorian dress up team & group photos are a fun way to remember your Corporate event and are included in the price
All weather activity: Escape Quest is an indoor activity and is not weather dependent
Pricing: $38 per person for a team of 5 or 6; $40 per person for a team of 4; $42 per person for a team of 3; $44 per person for a team of 2
Booking: book online here or contact us below or visit us at level 1, Mountaineer Building, 32 Rees St, Queenstown (enter building between Kathmandu & Quiksilver)
To bring if required: reading glasses, water bottle
Please note: no phones or cameras/ recording devices are allowed in the rooms. Photos can be taken outside the rooms in Escape Quest’s lounge area
- MinPrice: $38
- MaxPrice: $44
- Pricing is based on per person per room. Max team of 6 per room and we have 5 rooms in total!
- Monday : 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday : 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday : 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday : 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday : 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday : 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday : 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Group Info: Escape Quest is fun, exciting and educational team building. Book Escape Quest for groups of up to 30 people per session with exclusive use of Escape Quest. For larger groups, rotate Escape Quest with other activities in Queenstown to accommodate up to 300 people per day (8-10 sessions per day).
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan - Dec