Outdoor Escape Game
$68 - $168 NZDBook Now
Assemble your team and the lost artifact to save Queenstown!
During the 1860s gold rush, the notorious gang of bandits, led by Henry Garrett, kept their loot in a booby trapped safe. The code to the safe was kept in an analogue computer. When Henry Garrett was eventually caught and arrested, he separated the analogue computer into 5 pieces. The pieces were hidden and both the safe and the artifact were eventually lost to time…
Now in present day Queenstown the safe has been unearthed during construction work and the booby trap countdown has been triggered!
Detectives, you have one hour to find the missing pieces and assemble the lost artifact to disarm the booby trap, open the safe and save Queenstown!
Navigate the streets of Queenstown, discover its gold rush history and complete your mission triumphant!
Based on real people from Queenstown’s 1860s gold rush. Starring William Rees, Jack Tewa, Kitty Kirk, Gabriel Read and gold rush bandit, Henry Garrett.
- MinPrice: $68
- MaxPrice: $168
- Team's of 2-6per Outdoor Escape Kit.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 10:00AM - 5:30PM
- Tuesday : 10:00AM - 5:30PM
- Wednesday : 10:00AM - 5:30PM
- Thursday : 10:00AM - 5:30PM
- Friday : 10:00AM - 5:30PM
- Saturday : 10:00AM - 5:30PM
- Sunday : 10:00AM - 5:30PM
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: Upto 50 players
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 50
- Valid until 24 December, 2021