Doubtful Sound Adventure (2 nights)
$1,150 - $1,700 NZDVisit Website
Catering to a maximum of 18 guests, the Fiordland Jewel was built with love by the owner himself; it boasts an on board helicopter pad, top-deck hot tub, on board chef, fine wine & limited boutique accommodation. Designed with the breath-taking scenery of Fiordland in mind, the boat provides a stunning view at every opportunity, including your luxury climate-controlled cabin with a private ensuite bathroom.
- Scenic boat transfer across Lake Manapouri to West Arm & bus over the Wilmot Pass to Deep Cove Doubtful Sound. (Round trip)
- All meals prepared by our on board chef. Full cooked & continental breakfast, lunch, 3-course dinner and snacks between meals. We cater to special dietary requirements
- Watch our crew dive or pull craypots for you to enjoy a lobster for lunch or dinner
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- In each cabin: Toiletries available - Body wash & Shampoo/Conditioner (Evolu), hairdryer and linen & bath towels
- Use of kayaks & Top-deck hot tub (weather dependent)
Visit our website to view our scheduled departures and cabin availability.
Van transfers are available from Queenstown.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- King Single Bed
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Single Bed
- Super King Bed
- MinPrice: $1,150
- MaxPrice: $1,700
- Per person (twin share) - 2 nights
- Van transport with one of our friendly professional drivers is available from Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Months of Operation : April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
- Group Info: Available for private hire, subject to availability.
- Group Capacity: 18