Fliteboard E-foil Lesson
$159 - $199 NZDBook Now
Looking for a unique and exhilarating activity to experience in Queenstown? Look no further than Fliteboarding!
Come and experience what it’s like to fly above the crystal-clear waters of Lake Wakatipu in stunning Queenstown, with Fliteschool Queenstown!
Find freedom. Take flite with New Zealand’s first and ONLY authorised Fliteschool and highly experienced instructor!
Ever wondered what it’s like to fly above the water like the Americas Cup boats? Fliteboards have been designed from the same technology as the America’s Cup!
Imagine hovering above Lake Wakatipu, with the Remarkables mountain range as your backdrop, feeling weightless and free with the sensation of flying. Carving like a snowboard in fresh powder but with the freedom to ride anywhere, anytime without wind or waves! It’s fast, quiet and emission free!
A 1.5 hour flite includes world class instruction, safety gear, wetsuits, and everything you need to take flite! We typically have people up and foiling within the first 20-30 minutes! Bring your crew or ride alone! We offer an unforgettable experience that truly is unlike anything you’ve ever done before!
- MinPrice: $159
- MaxPrice: $199
- Discounts apply for 2 or more riders.
- You can catch a short 10-15 minute ferry ride from Queenstown wharf to Kelvin Heights. The launch zone is a short 2 minute walk from the Ferry.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00AM - 6:30PM
- Tuesday : 8:00AM - 6:30PM
- Wednesday : 8:00AM - 6:30PM
- Thursday : 8:00AM - 6:30PM
- Friday : 8:00AM - 6:30PM
- Saturday : 8:00AM - 6:30PM
- Sunday : 8:00AM - 6:30PM
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: Additional discounts apply to 3 or more riders.
- Group Capacity: 5