$3 - $30 NZDVisit Website
This ethical, family-run cafe in Frankton is a hidden gem. Nestled under the Ramada hotel on Hawthorne Drive, Frank's Eatery offers a range of breakfast and lunch options, made from free-range produce and locally-sourced ingredients.
Tuck in to one of their signature dishes like the nutritious, veggie-filled Aunt Bird or the monstrous Frank Einstein. Pouring smooth, Underground coffee from 7am until 5pm and of course, a trip to Frank's isn't right without on of their famous scones (jalapeno and bacon is a must try).
With cosy, cushioned-corners and a range of grab-and-go options, Frank's covers all bases and will be your go-to for takeaway coffee, a catch up with friends or a bright space to work from.
Frank's is all you need.
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $3
- MaxPrice: $30
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Otago Day 8:00am-2:00pm, Good Friday 8:00am-2:00pm, Easter Monday 8:00am-2:00pm
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We are happy to host your group booking or function. Please call or email to discuss.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org