Gibbston Valley Cheese
$5 - $100 NZDVisit Website
Located in Queenstown's Valley of Vines, high in the southern mountains, Gibbston Valley Cheese specialises in sheep, cow and goat milk cheeses hand-crafted in the European styles of blue, brie, havarti, cheddar, gouda and camembert.
Enjoy complimentary tastings, lunch platters in the vineyard and browse the cheese selection. The shop also has local chutneys and cheese related products - perfect for take-home gifts, corporate presentations and welcome packs.
Groups, Conference & Special Events
Gibbston Valley Cheese is the perfect visitor attraction for couples, families and groups, offering tastings, lunch platters and shopping in a rural vineyard setting on the outskirts of Queenstown. Our range includes cow, sheep and goat milk cheeses hand-crafted in the European style.
We welcome groups at the Cheesery for presentations about cheese making, accompanied by tastings.
Gift boxes of cheese provide a special Queenstown welcome and can be delivered to any hotel in advance of a groups arrival.
The Gibbston Valley Cheese tasting and presentation can be held at the venue of your choice and we also offer lunch catering at other Queenstown locations by arrangement.
We are located near the newly-opened Gibbston Walkway and offer hamper and backpack options for off-site picnics, as well as a Cheese-Wine trail product.
- MinPrice: $5
- MaxPrice: $100
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Conference, incentive and tour groups are welcomed at Gibbston Valley Cheese. Our team specialises in lunch platters for groups. Featuring our premier hand crafted cheeses, the platters include freshly-baked bread, smoked salmon, fruits, nuts and local condiments.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 0