Glenorchy Scenic and Lord of the Rings Tour Half Day
$135 - $270 NZDBook Now
Spend a magical half day in the lands of the Lord of the Rings. Your personal guide will take you through world renowned landscapes, the picturesque town of Glenorchy, incredible natural features and film locations for the Lord of the Rings, X-man Origins: Wolverine, Chronicles of Narnia, and many more!
From Queenstown, travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu, widely recognized as one of the most scenic drives in the world. The small town of Glenorchy sits nestled at the Head of the Lake, once a busy wharf town servicing the high-country stations. Explore the wharf and the iconic red shed in the stunning setting among glacial mountains, where the braided rivers meet the lake. Travel to the remote Paradise Valley in the southern edge of Mount Aspiring National Park, see filming locations, enjoy light refreshments, and have a play in the forests of Middle-earth with our replica props.
With your personal guide, this is an authentic adventure packed with local legends, filming locations, geographic features and one of a kind scenery.
Book with us today, we would love to see you!
- MinPrice: $135
- MaxPrice: $270
- Pickup from Queenstown- 37 Shotover Street or From Glenorchy Trading Post 13 Mull Street, Glenorchy
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 20