$7 NZDVisit Website
Savy is an app-based on-demand transport service where rides are pooled to provide affordable travel. Travel will be in 10 seat vans and you may be travelling with other Savy riders for part or all of your journey. Savy offers great low fares and a flat fare of $4 for plus ones, made on the one booking.
When you make your booking, you will be informed of the pickup location, who your driver will be and the van details picking you up. We will contact you if there are any delays. We will endeavour to pick you up and drop you off no further than 250 metres from your origin or destination. Traffic conditions, road or vehicle turn around restrictions may affect this being achieved.
Savy operates 7 days a week. Service is live from 6am to 11pm Monday to Thursday, and from 6am to 1am Friday and Saturday.
Where Can I Catch a Savy?
With pick up and drop off point really close to where you work, play or shop, and a Savy van never far away, travel won't get any easier! GPS location technology will let you know how far away your ride is. You can also travel with confidence knowing your driver is fully licensed and police checked.
Savy operates in and around Queenstown, including Frankton, Lower Shotover, Lake Hayes, Kelvin Heights, Jacks Point and Arrowtown. Savy is a great way to get to and from Queenstown Airport. Our pick-up point is a short 3-minute walk to and from the main terminal.
For a map highlighting our zone check out www.savy.co.nz
- MinPrice: $7
- With Savy, you can travel in and around Queenstown from just $7.00
- Open For Business : No
- Monday : 6:00am - 11:00pm
- Tuesday : 6:00am - 11:00pm
- Wednesday : 6:00am - 11:00pm
- Thursday : 6:00am - 11:00pm
- Friday : 6:00am - 11:00pm
- Saturday : 6:00am - 11:00pm
- Sunday : 6:00am - 11:00pm
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We can accommodate groups of up to 9 at one time. Add friends to your booking and save.