Kawarau River - Jet to Raft
$199 NZDBook Now
Here is your chance to pair two of Queenstown’s most iconic experiences. Packing in those famous 360 spins and dramatic canyon walls as you discover the Kawarau River and its pristine wilderness. The Go Orange Jet Boat will race down the river to your next mode of transport. Jump straight into a raft with the team to complete the last section of river, where the Jet Boats fear to go. Spend your afternoon paddling through the historic Kawarau gorge, famous for its gold mining, wineries and it’s stint in The Lord of the Rings franchise.
Paddle and swim your way through grade 2-3 whitewater rapids with a brand-new cliff jumping section added for the adventure junkies. Complete your journey by tackling the famous 400m Dog Leg rapid – the longest commercially rafted rapid in New Zealand. Then head back to Rafting Base for a hot shower.
- Jet Boat for 30 minutes down Lake Wakatipu & the Kawarau river
- Experience Go Orange Jet Boat's famous 360 spins
- Rafting on the Kawarau River
- Grade 2-3 whitewater rapids
- Cliff jumping and rapid swimming
35 Shotover Street
- Price: $199
- Transport to and from Queenstown CBD included. Different group pick ups available.
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Group Reservation Email: Groups@GoOrange.co.nz
- Group Capacity: 0
- Jan - Dec