Shotover River - Whitewater Rafting
$189 - $229 NZDBook Now
Join Go Orange on the iconic Shotover River for a whitewater rapid adventure. Start with an unforgettable coach experience through Skippers Canyon, famous for it's exciting cliff edges, enough to get your adrenaline pumping before we hit the water. Experience grade 3-5 whitewater rapids in one of the most scenic environments in the world. The rapids can change on a daily basis, but be assured our guides are expertly trained and have a keen sense of adventure. They will guide you through canyons, navigate the rapids and the famous 170m Oxenbridge tunnel to finish.
- Grade 3-5 whitewater rapids
- Paddle through a 170m tunnel
- Drive the famous Skippers Canyon Road
- Option to fly in via Helicopter in our hotover River Heli-Raft experience
- Raft the Moana-Roa (big water) Chief section of rapids: Aftershock, Squeeze, Toilet & Oh sh*t - to name a few!
Trip Package Includes: Transfer from downtown Queenstown, Full wetsuit, rafting clothing and safety equipment Transfer to Deep Creek via Skippers Canyon Road. Extensive safety briefing Rafting on the Shotover River or Kawarau River Hot showers and sauna Return travel to downtown Queenstown.
What You'll Need: Swimsuit and towel Money for snacks and photos Minimum Age: Minimum age 13 years Minimum weight 40kg - Maximum weight 120kg Under 18s - Guardian conditions apply
What You'll Need: Swimsuit and towel.
Under 18s - Guardian conditions apply.
- MinPrice: $189
- MaxPrice: $229
- EXperiences include return transport from Queenstown CBD
- Open For Business : Yes
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We can cater for upto 300 people a day in the summer. With a huge fleet of boats and buses, we're all set for your conference or private group event.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com