Milford Sound Day Tour & Cruise
$195 - $214 NZDBook Now
Take an unforgettable journey to the magical Milford Sound from Queenstown and experience the true beauty of the South Island. Leaving from Queenstown in the morning, following in the path of the ancient Maori who used to travel to Milford Sound in search of precious ponamu (greenstone) more than 1,000 years ago.
From our luxury glass-roof coach you’ll enjoy some of the world’s most spectacular scenery of mountains, valleys and waterfalls as you travel through the Fiordland National Park.
Once in Milford, explore the stunning Fiord on 1 hr 45 minute boutique nature cruise. There is an option of a pre-booked picnic lunch (additional cost) and complimentary coffee/tea is served throughout the cruise
Following the cruise your guide will be waiting to take you back to Queenstown or choose to take off on a scenic flight for incredible views (optional cost, conditions permitting).
Our luxury coach is fully equipped with air conditioning, free WiFi, reclining leather seats, on-Board toilet and Multilingual headsets in Mandarin and Spanish.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- MinPrice: $195
- MaxPrice: $214
- An additional charge of $419pp is applicable when returning to Queenstown on a 40min scenic flight.
- Open For Business : No
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Capacity: 0