Milford Sound Landing
$940 NZDBook Now
Experience the 'Eighth Wonder of the World' by air. Fly over the magnificent fiord, carved by ancient glaciers, famous for its cascading waterfalls, unique wildlife and sheer cliffs. This World Heritage Area is just a scenic flight over the Southern Alps from Glenorchy.
Fly across the Southern Alps discovering native beech forests, towering peaks, spectacular glaciers and hidden lakes before soaring above Mitre Peak and the famous waterfalls of Milford Sound. Touch down on the edge of the fiord, where we'll take a short stroll towards the towering Mitre Peak.
- Price: $940
- Adult: $940, Child: $660, Infant: $470.
- Complimentary return transport from central Queenstown to Glenorchy is available on request.
- Monday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Thursday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Saturday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Sunday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round