Milford Track Guided Heli-Hike
$1,150 NZDBook Now
Take a scenic flight from Glenorchy to join your guide for a gentle 11km walk to the Giant Gate Falls on the Milford Track, a world famous "Great Walk". Return to Glenorchy via helicopter giving you the chance to see the incredible scenery of the Fiordland National Park from the air before a snow landing with breathtaking panoramic views of Dart River and Lake Wakatipu.
Available from November 1st - April 30th
- Price: $1,150
- Adult: $1,150, Child: $805. Child price applies to children aged 4 –11.
- Complimentary return transport from central Queenstown to Glenorchy is available on request.
- Monday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Thursday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Saturday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Sunday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round, February, January, April, March, November, December