Queenstown Adventure Getaway
$649 NZDBook Now
Relax on a short break in Queenstown. Indulge in excellent food & wine and take in the spectacular mountain views. Stay in one of Queenstown’s newest hotels, within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants and attractions and enjoy a thrill seeker combo at Oxbow - the buzz of flying around their custom-built Jet Sprint course, a ride in a one-of-a-kind Ultimate Off-Roader and go places no other vehicle in the world can go, then test your aim with Clay Bird Shooting on the specially designed compact sporting field. Their Jet Sprint Boats are the only four-seaters in the world and are guaranteed to make a screamer out of everyone it has the pleasure of meeting. Enjoy a spot of healthy competition shooting clay targets out of the sky against one of New Zealand’s most magnificent backdrops and take a ride in the Ultimate Off-Roader, a one-of-a-kind, custom-built all-terrain vehicle that goes everywhere. It’s one of the most unique adventure experiences in Queenstown, perfect for adrenaline junkies and thrill-seekers. The only barrier between you and the full force of gravity is your harness!
✔ 3 nights’ accommodation at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in a Standard Queen room
✔ Express Start Breakfast
✔ Uncapped Wi-Fi
✔ NZ$30 Food & Beverage voucher
✔ Thrill Seeker combo - Jet Sprint, Ultimate Off Roader & Clay Bird Shooting at Oxbow
Ask us about flights and a rental car
From $649 per person share twin – save up to $212 per person
Travel: 15 Aug-28 Oct, 31 Oct-18 Nov & 21 Nov-15 Dec 21
Terms and Conditions
Please note that full terms and conditions apply - see your House of Travel consultant for details.
• Package price is based on 2 adults sharing a queen bed and is correct at the time of submission and is subject to change without notice.
• Twin beds are not available on this offer and will incur a surcharge.
• Valid for sales until 15 October 2021 by 4pm unless sold out prior.
• Valid for travel as specified.
• All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation
• Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability.
• Prices are per person in NZ dollars for cash or cheque purchase only.
• Some surcharges and closeouts may apply. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and over school holidays.
• Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities
• Cancellation and Amendment fees apply.
• Airfares are not included and are an additional cost. Please ask your House of Travel consultant for the best option to suit your needs.