Ivy and Lola's Kitchen and Bar
$10 - $40 NZDBook Now
Open from brunch until late you can expect hearty healthy New Zealand fare sourced from fresh local ingredients. Try the locals’ favourite the three hour slow-roasted rib eye, or the Cecil Peak lamb. Or why not enjoy an afternoon aperitif with one of Ivy and Lola’s famous Mussel Pots served with garlic sourdough toast?
This is the perfect spot for a family gathering, a casual meal or to meet a gang of friends for a drink and a nibble. Sit outside and soak up the sunshine with a spectacular view of The Remarkables or savour a Pinot Noir in the funky Art Deco interior.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Eat In Only
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $10
- MaxPrice: $40
- Price range is on Brunch to Dinner menu.
- Monday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: Catering for groups up to 48 guests, for part or full exclusive use of the restaurant, we can tailor our restaurant catering to your function requirements. Our dedicated and flexible team will go the extra mile to ensure your event needs are looked after.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com