Milford Sound - Day Trips
$179 - $559 NZDBook Now
JUCY Cruise warmly welcomes you on board our modern coaches and scenic flights for a journey of fun and discovery to one of the most amazing places in New Zealand. Hosted by our talented coach drivers and pilots, you will be treated to an interesting and informative commentary during your trip into Fiordland National Park and Milford Sound. Stunning photo stops and nature walks are made along the way to enjoy one of the most spectacular places in the world.
By taking a flight you'll witness the breathtaking beauty of mountains, lakes, glaciers and the vastness of Fiordland National Park from above while winging your way to Milford Sound. Once at Milford you will board the luxurious Gem of the Sound, Milford's only glass roof vessel ,for the scenic cruise of a lifetime! Sail beneath sheer cliffs rising from the depths beneath, enjoy vistas of glaciated peaks and rain forests, see seals from metres away, and we'll give you the opportunity to take a shower under the purest of waters as we nose the bow of the boat under a waterfall. Our famously friendly skipper on crew will ensure it is a magical Milford adventure to remember with the best atmosphere in the Fiord!
Coach & Cruise Day Trip departing Queenstown:
Our Queenstown coach departures include a pickup and drop off service from various central Queenstown locations and along Frankton Road. Te Anau pick up is from Kiwi Country / Hollyford Cafe.
Trip duration - 12 hours from Queenstown / 8 hours from Te Anau.
JUCY Vista (including lunch) - departs Queenstown 7:30am / departs Te Anau 10:15am.
Fly - Cruise - Fly
Ideal for those short on time and who want to experience the ultimate in Milford Sightseeing.
Two departures daily during summer and winter.
Includes Central Queenstown pickup and drop off service. Total trip duration 4-5 hours.
- MinPrice: $179
- MaxPrice: $559
- A Milford Sound to Queenstown Fly back can be added to any Queenstown departing coach & cruise trip for $399 adult / child
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Open year round, with slightly restricted services on Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please email email@example.com for group booking information.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0
- Valid until 31 March, 2021
- Valid until 30 April, 2021