Kinloch Lodge Restaurant
A range of tempting home-cooked dishes, freshly prepared with seasonal and local ingredients, enjoyed with views of Lake Wakatipu and the Richardson range, or cozy by the fire inside, surrounded by sawmill memorabilia from 1800s. We have chosen the best local and sustainable ingredients to combine with our own garden to plate salad, free range eggs and homemade breads to create delicious and nourishing meals. All of which can be complimented by local boutique beers and award winning wines.
The focus is on simple, nourishing dishes with gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options available, all dietary requirements can be considered.
Breakfast is served between 8-10am, no reservations required. Lunch is available only for groups of 12 or more by reservation, otherwise we are closed during the day. Reservations are required for dinner, served 5-7.30pm.
- Eat In Only
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Internet Access
- Kids menu
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Pets Allowed
- Restaurant on Site
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wifi Internet
- Please see our menus for pricing: http://kinlochlodge.co.nz/kinloch-lodge-menus.html
- Please see our website if you don't wish to drive here: https://www.kinlochlodge.co.nz/about-us/our-location
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 7:30PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Please contact us for specific holidays, we're usually closed after breakfast
- Group Info: Changes to bookings can be made up until 48 hours before booking.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan - Dec