Kiwi Birdlife Park
$30 - $70 NZDBook Now
The Kiwi Birdlife Park is a wildlife sanctuary found in the heart of Queenstown.
We hold and display over 20 species of native NZ wildlife in our 5 acre Park, all of which are part of nationally managed conservation programmes. Your entry fee supports our conservation work.
We offer guaranteed kiwi viewing in our specially constructed nocturnal houses, audio tours (available in English, German, French, Mandarin and Japanese), Conservation Shows and Kiwi Encounters. To top-off your visit, check-out our Honey Bee Centre where you can view our see-through beehive and taste NZ honey
The Kiwi Birdlife Park is set in beautifully landscaped gardens, surrounded by majestic trees, and is the perfect place for a relaxed break from the hustle and bustle of downtown Queenstown.
Chill out in our cafe and browse our Gift Shop, where a portion of proceeds go towards our conservation work. We offer an all-day pass and the park can be enjoyed in all weather. Experience conservation in action!
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $30
- MaxPrice: $70
- Online ticket prices; Under 5's free. Children (6-15): $15 Adult (15-65): $30 Family ticket's (2A+3C): NZ$70
- Located beneath the Skyline Gondola. Paid parking available nearby.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 09:00am - 05:00pm
- Tuesday : 09:00am - 05:00pm
- Wednesday : 09:00am - 05:00pm
- Thursday : 09:00am - 05:00pm
- Friday : 09:00am - 05:00pm
- Saturday : 09:00am - 05:00pm
- Sunday : 09:00am - 05:00pm
- Holiday hours : Open everyday except Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: Groups of 8 or more please call us for prices. We recommend calling before you visit the park, especially during busy times. For larger groups or catering please go to the "Large Groups" section on our website.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0