$234 - $259 NZDBook Now
Join KJet for an hour of power on the Big Yellows, departing from the Main Town Pier Central Queenstown Bay, then be a top gun with Break One at their stunning location on Queenstown Hill!
The world's first Jet boat operator KJet will thrill you for 60 minutes across three waterways, Lake Wakatipu and the Kawarau & Shotover Rivers. Of course there will be plenty of 360 degree spins and stunning scenery.
Break One’s professional instructors, will guide you in the unique sport of Clay Target Sports! Break One is suitable for the first time shooter or seasoned professional, and they personally guarantee you will hit a target, and have a great time doing it!
- MinPrice: $234
- MaxPrice: $259
- Adult Special rate $234 until 31 March 2021
- Return courtesy transport from The Station Building, Central Queenstown for Break One Clay Target Sports
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 08:30am - 08:00pm
- Tuesday : 08:30am - 08:00pm
- Wednesday : 08:30am - 08:00pm
- Thursday : 08:30am - 08:00pm
- Friday : 08:30am - 08:00pm
- Saturday : 08:30am - 08:00pm
- Sunday : 08:30am - 08:00pm
- Holiday hours : This combo does not operate on Christmas or New Years Day
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: Suitable for groups, please enquire.